Tuesday 13 August 2013

The 7 Tools for the Journey – Temperament/Personality (Why I act the way I do)

S:1

•13  For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
•14  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that mysoul knoweth right well.
15  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth
•16  Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members  were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
•17  How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18  If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee
job 10:9-12

9  Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?
•10  Hast thou not poured me out as milk, and curdled me like cheese?
•11  Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews.
•12  Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

POWER PLUGS - TEMPLATES

•What are Temperaments?
•Understanding the Four Temperaments
•Refining your Temperaments

 WHAT ARE TEMPERAMENTS


•Temperaments are basically the speed and duration of emotional responses
Some people tend to react quickly to things, whereas others are more slowly aroused emotionally. Some people hold onto emotions for a long time, while others are quick to move on and not dwell on them. The balances determine the temperaments

•They are your genetic makeup
–The arrangement of your chromosome
•They are your natural attitude or disposition which governs the way you behave and think


•Temperaments seem to affect the *reason* for your decisions, and the way in which you go about effecting the decisions, but they don't necessarily determine the actions in themselves
•They are driving forces that make you naturally more inclined to wanting certain things

THE FOUR TEMPERAMENT

Popular Sanguine
•Perfect Melancholy
•Powerful Choleric
•Peaceful Phlegmatic





3 -18criptural Background 
P 139:13 -18

Share this

0 Comment to "The 7 Tools for the Journey – Temperament/Personality (Why I act the way I do)"

Post a Comment

Hey Impactful Leader,
Please tell us what's on your mind.